Tinnitus may affect more than half of the American population. A curable ailment within the inner ear canal, tinnitus is noticed by uninterrupted ringing, hissing & swishing noises in ears that will not subside. When you struggle from symptoms of tinnitus, you will feel like you’re insane and no one else can hear the noises.
But you don’t have to struggle – tinnitus symptoms are curable.
5 Simple Steps To Silence Tinnitus Symptoms:
Tinnitus symptoms may be common amongst more than twenty five percent of the American population. A curable ailment originating from problems in the inner ear canal, tinnitus is inherent with endless buzzing, ringing or swishing noises that never subside. When the levels of ear ringing are high, it can constitute feelings of insanity and leave you feeling all alone. But you don’t have to feel isolated – ear ringing can be treated and homeopathic treatments have helped many sufferers ease the pain.
Tinnitus symptoms can appear in a single episode, quickly for a few days or weeks, or permanently. The ear ringing can interfere with an individual’s ability to concentrate and may also cause sleep disturbance with the ear ringing.
General tinnitus symptoms and Causes
* Excessive ear wax. When excess wax builds up in the ear canal, it can reduce the ability to hear outside noises and may worsen ear ringing.
* Otis media is the medical term for a middle ear infection or inflammation of the middle ear. If left undiagnosed or untreated, Otis media can lead to infection of the mastoid bone behind the ear, a ruptured ear drum, and hearing loss. Sometimes, tinnitus symptoms appear following a middle ear infection.
* Brain or head injury. General symptoms of a brain or head injury include loss of consciousness, confusion, drowsiness, personality change, seizures, nausea, headache and vomiting. About 25% of individuals who sustain a brain or head trauma, experience tinnitis symptoms following the injury.
* Meniere’s disease is an irregularity of the inner ear that affects balance and hearing. The tinnitus experienced by Meniere’s patients is uninterrupted and does not subside with time, although its intensity may vary.
* Otosclerosis is an abnormal bone growth in the middle ear that causes Silencil ear ringing. About 75% of people with otosclerosis also experience tinnitis symptoms.
* Bad Circulation may be an indication of a serious heart disorder. Common symptoms of poor circulation include cold hands and feet, white fingers, dizziness when standing quickly, numbness, varicose veins, migraine headaches, tinnitus and ear ringing.
* High Blood Cholesterol: High blood cholesterol clogs arteries that supply oxygen to the nerves of the inner ear. Lowering blood cholesterol levels may reduce tinnitis symptoms.
which can be a continuing dilemma.
5 Steps To Silence – Expel Common Tinnitus Symptoms
* Avoid all earsplitting sounds and noisy places.
* Avoid complete silence try and mask the tinnitus with white noise.
* Avoid exorbitant use of alcohol, caffeine, or aspirin.
* Using ear protection when using chain saws, guns, lawn mowers, loud music or power tools. Exposure to loud noises can make tinnitus worse and can also cause additional hearing loss.
* Control stress levels and learn how to relax in stressful situations.