You wake up in the morning and “You’re Late!” You must have missed the alarm and you look at your wife and she moves her mouth and NOTHING! She signals at you like she is playing a joke on you but you hear NOTHING! Finally, you interject, “I’m late!” But, you hear NOTHING!
What could possibly be happening?
An excited 44 year-old man prepares for the night by taking an erectile dysfunction pill that will treat his male impotence; but little does he know that he will never hear a single word again. No “I love you’s”; No “Thank You’s”; No “See you this evening” Because in the morning his world will become mute as the result of taking male impotence pills with the new FDA warning of ‘Sudden Hearing Loss Possible”
Everything in your life could change in the blink of an eye. Is the risk worth it?
FDA Warning- Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Can Cause Sudden Loss of Hearing
In recent months, erectile dysfunction drugs have become a ‘hot topic’ recently. Since the 44-year old man reported suddenly losing his hearing, there have been a total of 29 reports of men losing their hearing from taking all three major labels of Cialis, Levitra and Viagra. And unfortunately, the hearing effects are permanent. And even more daunting, reports are continuing to come forward as mysterious vision-loss cases are finally getting pieced together.
But why did the warning take so long?
Since the warning was issued, over 7 months have passed since the first victim came forward. However, the preceding months after the scientific paper was published in India proved to be eye-opening because of the number of claims that followed. Due to the research backing, the Food Drug Administration had no other option but label the impotence pills with the adverse side-effect of hearing loss.
And the timing couldn’t have happened at a worse time! Over two years ago, the same erectile dysfunction pills were also charged and labeled with ‘might cause sudden or decreased Sonavel vision loss in one or both eyes’ after over 30+ men reported losing their eyesight.
But do you really have to risk your hearing and vision just to be competent?
Naturally Cure Impotence with Nutrition, Circulation and Supplementation
You graduate from college. You get a promotion. You support your family. And you feel the satisfaction that you have done something right and accomplished what you set out to do. But, how would you feel if you cheated your way through college? You sabotaged a co-worker to get promoted. You used stolen money to put food on the table. Of course, there is something said about a person who does things right and accomplishes everything with hard work.
And the same goes for curing impotence. To naturally cure impotence, it is not a simple walk in the park (though a walk in the park will increase circulation which will increase your chance at an erection). Though a natural treatment is as simple as learning some simple breathing exercises (to increase circulation), enforcing the correct eating habits (to promote blood flow) and taking the correct vitamins and supplements to increase your libido. And after you begin the natural treatment, you will see that it is the most effective erectile dysfunction treatment available, even more effective than the ‘miracle pills’.
6 Tips to Naturally Cure Impotence!
1. Forget the Fat! Your arteries and your blood flow are determined by your fat consumption. That means you need to lessen your fat intake to at least 60 grams per day. You should also moderate processed and fast food.
2. Cut the Cholesterol! Cholesterol will clog arteries throughout your body. Not only will cutting cholesterol prolong your life; it will also speed up blood flow downstairs.
3. Eat balanced meals! You are; what you eat! Eat 5-6 meals per day that are the same size as your fist. You should also eat a variety of food and change up the same old food routine.
4. Take a multi-vitamin! Vitamins will energize you for the day and for the night. It might also give you the kick to finally start those workouts you are always talking about.
5. Vitamin A! “Vitamin A deficiency has been the cause of impotence in some men,” says Elson Haas, M.D., author of Staying Healthy with Nutrition. Go to your local health store and begin supplementing your new diet with Vitamin A.
6. Breathe! I know it might sound cliché but breathing exercises can actually increase circulation because the increase of oxygen in the blood stream. Please check out our report to discover breathing exercises you can do at work!